Britney Spears - 'Hold It Against Me' | LISTEN - Def Pen Radio Britney Spears - 'Hold It Against Me' | LISTEN

Britney Spears – Hold It Against Me

Britney Spears   Hold It Against Me

New single from Britney Spears called Hold It Against Me. The track was produced by Max Martin and Dr Luke. Don’t forget to like us on FACEBOOK for more updates on Britney Spears’ Femme Fatale album. Checkout Hold It Against Me music video

Comments

comments

Def Pen Founder

25 Comments

1. Pingback: Erste Single soll „Hold It Against Me“ heißen | Britney forever

2. Olaf

January 7, 2011 at 12:17 pm

love britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Rebecca

January 8, 2011 at 4:25 pm

Love this single, Brit sounds so grown up, her voice has really matured, yay Britney, can’t wait!

4. jen

January 8, 2011 at 10:17 pm

I love britney spears and all her other albums, but this track SUCKS! It is truly god awful. It isn’t even a song…it’s like she is just talking and there is a loud repetitive beat in the background. Her voice is so digitally altered, that it’s like a robot spitting out useless phrases. I really hope the whole album isn’t this way.

5. Rachel Naomi Limburg

January 9, 2011 at 2:30 pm

britney you keep on rocking i’ll love your new song hold it against me sounds like a great song i’ll give it a five star

6. E

January 9, 2011 at 5:15 pm

Cool Sounds Awsome

7. NELL

January 9, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Good Demo but this sounds nothing like Britney it sounds like Ke$ha… WTF.

8. Envy Koepke

January 10, 2011 at 3:02 pm

BRITNEY is back BITCHES, move ya bodys to that! ;)

9. Nico

January 10, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Guau…. it sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!! many beats……..

10. Ali K

January 10, 2011 at 5:45 pm

It’s AMAZING !!!!! it’s gonna lead the 2011 , love u Brit !

11. Dubstep

January 10, 2011 at 7:21 pm

People are freaking because of a little wobble and bass that’s definitely in the dubstep genre. Sure, it has a mini dubstep drop in it, but it’s not the end of the world. To be honest, Britney Spears has had the top producers behind her songs since the late 1990′s. What’s popular is the dubstep sound. People want bass and this song (and other new tracks by Britney) is still pop (popular) music.

It sounds good. I’ve jammed her songs in the past, and I’ll likely continue to do so with her new album.

12. Makeupbybobby

January 10, 2011 at 10:36 pm

BRITNEY…BRITNEY…BRITNEY,YOU TURN IT OUT,EVERYTIME BEE~YOTCH!! YOU CAN HEAR IT IN HER VOICE THAT SHE’S GETTING HER OLD SELF BACK! I HOPE SHE DANCES HER ASS OFF IN THIS VIDEO. THAT’S WHAT SHE NEEDS AND OLD SCHOOL BRITNEY VIDEO. THE SONG IS FIERCE ALL SHE NEEDS IS A HOT VIDEO!! PLEASE BRIT, KILL THIS VIDEO SHOOT!! YOU NEED TO DANCE UR ASS OFF!!!

13. Waylon Kay

January 11, 2011 at 12:27 am

love the song….waiting for midnight to hit so i can buy it on itunes :)

14. shawna

January 11, 2011 at 9:07 am

I’m 50 years old and my 3 kids just danced around the living room to this song (5 times) LOVE IT!!!!

15. Molly

January 11, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Loooooooove Britney! She will always be a superstar!

16. EX

January 11, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Britney still can’t sing, if it weren’t for her BACK UP singers!! Seriously, listen to it, they’re the ones holding the song together, not Britney’s nosil tone of of voice. Honestly, she still can’t sing.

17. Elish

January 11, 2011 at 3:19 pm

C’mon Brit…we aren’t 16 anymore. Although I can totally appreciate the fact you’re still cranking it out, one would think that your style would have matured. Old double entendre brought back from the dead in old fashioned teenie bopper style. You’re a mature, sexy woman Brit…now sing and perform like one!

18. Pop Collector

January 11, 2011 at 5:41 pm

I REALLY TRIED TO GIVE THIS SONG A CHANCE… but it’s really a disappointed. “Gimme More” and “Toxic” are much better electropop songs she has produced. :(
    I was eager to listen to it, but it’s really so-so… I’m a fan, but this is my honest opinion.

19. Pingback: This Week’s Hot Celebrity News | Valley Girl

20. lvnatashab

January 11, 2011 at 9:52 pm

Its ok… Im a huge Brit fan but this isn’t what I was hoping it would be.. I’ll def dance to it but It’s not anything to obsess over! I hope she takes the rest of her album in a different direction…

21. Megan

January 12, 2011 at 11:33 pm

THIS WAS HOT! I LOVE BRITNEY. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. : DD

22. Isabella

January 15, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Britney u did beatiful songs but this orrible!

23. Sarah

January 17, 2011 at 2:17 am

Where is the music industry going honestly?! All we hear is over produced garbarge, even hip hop artists are doing it now!! What happened to innovation?…..really hope we have a shift in the industry and SOON!! Of course music execs don’t care because it’s club songs that sell, it’s all about the $$$. So many good indie artists out there with real talent and creativity that deserve to be main stream!! I loved Britney, but with this generic stuff not sure. She could do so much better!

24. Korban

January 18, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Everyone has the right to speak their mind, positive or negative. Either way this will be history one day and you’ll soon get over it! I wasn’t sure at first either, but now I except the fact that we as the human race our moving forward and will continue to do so.. Anything “NEW” will take getting used too… The fact here is … BRITNEY HAS DEFINITELY SHOCKED US ALL!

25. alireza

April 4, 2011 at 3:32 pm

i love you britney.asheghetam be khooda